Tuesday 8 March 2011

5 days to go.

Only 5 days to go and the last minute nerves have set in. It's only recently dawned on me what I'm trying to do. It's very easy to say I'm going to cycle around the world, planning is fun and you get to buy a load of gadgets and gear. Actually doing it is going to be another story. Leaving is going to be the hardest bit, then it should be amazing although I'm going to spend 8 months being absolutely knackered!

Went on a short ride earlier to test my tent. It's ace - super lightweight and quick to pitch. also tried out fuel stove which is amazing. 1 litre of fuel = around 15 hours burn time.

I'll use this blog to keep people updated. I'll put long detailed posts on here when I get time. My twitter/facebook feeds will have short posts more regularly.

Thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment