Wednesday 6 April 2011

Austria

I'm now in Vienna! Had a lovely ride in this morning and have been sorting my stuff out all afternoon. Washed everything and checked over the bike. Staying in a hostel tonight with a guy I met cycling yesterday called Nino. I met a German guy called Julius 2 days ago and wild camped with him for the last two nights. It's been great to have some company and i think I will cycle with Nino to Istanbul.

Austria has been great although it's rained a lot! I've cycled much quicker with other people to push me on and we've been riding in formation Tour de France style. It makes a massive difference to cycle in someone's slipstream.

Should be in Bratslava tomorrow. I'm on schedule so far and really enjoying it. I'm really looking forward to Eastern Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment